1st Anniversary with Moolya Software Testing

Exactly during July 2018, I had decided to look for new opportunities after a long sprint working with Unilog Content Solutions, Mysore.

I messaged Ajay Balamurugadas asking "What to do" and "Why I am looking for".

Then I have been introduced to other friends and was going through the interview process.

Finally, the day came when I was interviewed at Moolya.
And I got an offer in hand on 9th August 2018 and Joined Moolya on 20th September 2018.

It was not an easy decision to move from Mysore to Bangalore.
My wife was supportive of this decision and then family members (from both sides).

Only advice received from Ajay before I joined
"Relax. Think It's your first Job with experience of all these Jobs."


Let me wrap the One year Journey in Six points:

Excitement: I was excited to Join Moolya, As how a fresher would join a new company. I am still excited to go to work every day.

Highlighting: I never met Pradeep Soundararajan and Dhanasekar before, but read their notes and articles. It was good to meet them in person.

Challenges: I was asked before looking for jobs, "Are you challenged at your work? Did you test more complex projects than at your workplace"
I am thankful, for the opportunity provided at Moolya Project. 
I felt working on Challenging Complex domain project helped me to recognize the strengths and weakness of my testing/technology aspects.

Learning: I am thankful to my colleagues, developers and other stakeholders on the project, as they helped me to learn new things. I started to make notes of every day and to see where to improve in my current work. As after every sprint ticket, I make notes "What I could do better" and try to learn from other good practices. Learning about "Mindmapping, Exploratory Testing, and Session-Based Test Management" and Practicing on a legacy product.
Got an opportunity to attend "Leadership Workshop with Pradeep" and Learn from it.

Moving to Bangalore also helped me to attend testing events (meetups) and learn and meet from people.

Fun and Happiness: I had got the opportunity to travel outside India (London, UK) for the first time. And received the first award in Moolya as "Rising Star - Exploratory Tester". It added more responsibility under my belt 😇
It is always fun working with people. Something changed in my life "Smile".

Expectations: I joined with one expectation that "I should learn something new here and continue to provide value from my work" and Learn from Mistakes. 

Thank you Moolya 😊




       Need Testing Help?        Visit: Moolya Software Testing

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing