Today's learning is about:
- HTML Tables
- Different types of Table Elements: <table> , <thead>, <tfoot> , <tbody>
- Different types of Table Data Elements: <th> for <thead> , <td> for <tbody> and <tfoot>, <tr> - table row
- HTML Table Attributes
- Border="5" - to display borders for the table & cells.
- Align = "Center" - to align the table and cell in the webpage
- Width= "50%" - to display the table upto 50% of webpage screen size : But in responsive, the text columns width changes.
- Fixed Width: Width="250px" or Width="300em" - In responsive, also the text columns width does not change.
- colspan = "3" - Column Spanning for 3 Columns
- rowspan ="2" - Row Spanning for 2 rows.
- Caption : Caption for the table
- Summary = Summary of the table
- CellSpacing = Spacing between the Cells
- CellPading = Cell Spacing between the text in the cell and cell border.
Always copy and paste the code in Validator and check for errors And change the code as suggested.
Topic 2: Security: Aviation Phishing Scam
Travelling with US Airlines? Read about the Aviation Phishing Scam.
PS: Follow the Progress over here on Skills