Session-Based Test Management

New Goal in My Learning University:  Boost Your Testing Super Powers to Exploratory Testing.



My Learning Notes -  Day 03: Session-Based Test Management

It is a long process to learn and understand Session Based Test Management.

In Previous Post: Day 02: Brief History of Exploratory Testing, We have learnt about History of Exploratory Testing and Introduction of SBTM.

I have prepared my notes based on my learning about SBTM. (3rd Dec - 7th Dec).

I have used Mindmapping tool (XMind) to make my notes.
Note: This is not the final version.




PS:  Please feel free to write to me personally for any corrections.


References: http://www.satisfice.com/sbtm/

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing