Awarded 7th Position- "Marble Mobility Cloud Platform" - Testing Contest


"I believe that we learn by practice".

For the first time, last week I participated in a Testing Contest.

The testing was on "Marble Mobility" Website.


Challenges:

It was 4 days online contest and Total number of testers participated were 103.

I was unaware of how it would be, as I haven’t tried this before or in my job as I was a lone tester.

In this, there is a challenge. The Bugs should be reported before than any one does it. In this way u will get to know more about the website and report the bugs to the client to fix them as soon as possible.

Experience: 

The overall experience of this testing contest was good.

I learned how others testers think in finding the bugs to make the product/website more quality.


Contest Result:

The result of the contest I participated...




I have been placed at "7th Position" in Top Ten".










Quote of the day:

I do not fail. I succeed in finding out what does not work.

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing