Begin reading an API testing related book and share something you’ve learnt by day 30

Yet Another Challenge! Ministry of Testing got us 30 days Testing Challenge.

This time topic is on API Testing.


It has been long time I have worked on API Testing, after learning from API Testing Dojo (year 2015).


Third Challenge is Begin reading an API testing related book and share something you’ve learnt by day 30




I have purchased the book: Automating and Testing a REST API


I have choosen this book for three reasons.
  1. It covers the API Fundamentals
  2. It covers a case study to do with Tools like Postman, Curl, OWASP ZAP Proxy
  3. Automation of the API.

My main focus is to cover first two reasons by end of this month.

I will share about my learnings by end of the month.

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing