My Year of Review: 2013

Looking back at 2013. Lots of things happened this year, with twists and turns in my life. 

Overall, this has been a okay. I've grown and learned and developed in ways I did not perform well in 2012. 
I have tightened the emotions and feelings inside, loosened some and discovered much about myself and those around me. The year went so quick with busy days with learning's, work and travelling.




Conferences
I have attended two conferences this year.  

1. BarCamp Bangalore. Attended a half day event, meeting testing professionals from india. ( Website )

2. STC QAI Conference, Bangalore. Thanks to Testing Circus for giving me opportunity to attend two days long conference and meeting testing professionals all over the world. I have found myself as a kid, learning new things from the testing professionals. ( Website )




"I am life long learner". I found these conferences enlightening and get to learn new things meeting new people.

Volunteering
1. Testing Circus : Doing a volunteering job for software testing magazine. I am very happy for contributing as part of team. ( Website )

2. Weekend Testing: Weekend Testing was a very good platform - to test , learn and share and meeting the testers online. Blitz Night Testing launching to make a shorter sessions in association with Weekend Testing.
Thanks to founders for making a good platform. ( Website )

Personal Learning

This year i stepped out from my first job from ITC Infotech, Bangalore and Joined Unilog Content Solutions, Mysore. Keeping myself doing good work and speaking with truth as always and keeping my fear out and being free.

Loads of people (friends , mentors ,managers and colleagues) helped me learn this year. Some have changed me how not to be or act in a professional life. Apologize me i cant name each and every one, you are all meant a true inspiration from my heart.

Books
I had a goal of reading five books, but only managed to read only three. But focused on articles and magazines along with them.

Future ??

I'm looking forward to 2014. "No Plans but Lots to Explore". 

Theme for 2014 - "Explore Testing"

I hope some adventures happen and give happiness and good career in my life. 

Cheers :)

Happy New Year 2014 and Have a Beautiful Life.

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing