Test Ideas for Facebook Website

Finally here is my First Test Ideas on Facebook Website.

I had a meeting with Yagnesh Shah at moolya testing few days back,
He asked me: “Do you know Facebook?” and
He asked me to: “Write Test Ideas for Facebook Website”

Even though, I just read about “What is Test Ideas?”
I haven't tried it before any time in my career.

So I thought, this would be a good time, I can learn new things – which I haven’t used it.

So, here is my report which has been submitted.

Test Ideas - Facebook by Srinivas Kadiyala



Any Feedbacks / Comments would be really appreciated.

Quote of Day:
"Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall" - Oliver Goldsmith

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing