7 things - What Leadership Really Matters.. (Part 2)


Let’s start with a simple question: What do you want to be in your Life?
Many people will be having dreams of some day they will be a good teacher, a writer, a programmer, a magician, an officer, an expert, an entrepreneur.

Like everyone I wanted myself to be a Leader in the field, I do my job from my job.




There is a common mistake to think Leader with Manager. A Leader can be a manager but being a manager does not mean you are a leader.

Have you thought: How do you get there?
Do you set yourself a goal to complete it? If yes, then that doesn’t get you job done.

I usually read lots of books on Leadership and Psychology, which are my non-technical favourite topics.

The following are things I learnt while studying my bachelor’s.
  • Honesty.
  • Passion.
  • Humility.
  • Communication.
  • Be Open, Straight and Genuine.
  • Stop Procrastination.
  • Be Happy and Help Others.

That’s it. Seven pretty simple things and you’ve got a changed life. None of these steps is impossible — in fact, you can put them into action today.

I am still learning and I believe: “Nothing will change unless you make a daily change

If you’re not willing to make it a daily change, you don’t really want to change your life. So make a daily change. Let’s dig into how it’s done!

You can follow the posts on Twitter

Quote of the day:
“A year from now you will wish you had started today.” - Karen Lamb

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing